You can use the MSINFO32 command-line tool switches to do all of the following:
- Use System Information from a batch file
- Create .nfo or .txt files that contain information from specified categories.
- Open System Information and display only specific categories.
- Save a file silently (without opening System Information).
- Start System Information connected to a remote computer.
- Create a shortcut that opens System Information in a frequently-used configuration.
to save report Click File and save as nfo.