Wednesday, 11 November 2015
Humax Remote Control set individually to avoid conflict
Multi Code function HD/HDR remote
If you are using more than one receiver in the same location you can change the remote control frequency so that the remote control commands do not conflict.
(This is only relevant to the Foxsat HD, HDR, HDCI 5000, HDR 1000/1010/1100S, HB1000S, FVP-4000T, HD/HDR Fox T2 freeview HD products, incl the HDR 1800/2000T)
1. Switch on your TV set and the Humax product that you wish to change the remote code.
2. Make sure that the other Humax product that you do not wish to control is in Standby or powered OFF at the mains.
3. Point the remote control towards the remote control sensor of the target receiver.
4. Press and hold the 0 and OK buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds until the PVR button on the remote stays red.
5. A message will appear on the TV screen:
"You can change the remote control mode.
Press a Numeric Key (<1> ~ <6>) to select the mode
Current mode: Mode 1."6>1>
6. Press a NUMERIC button (from 1 to 6) to select a different mode.
7. A message confirming the change of Mode will appear on screen.
Posted by tellboy at 1:28 pm